Many entrepreneurs are beginning to realize how fast paced businesses are trending which has gotten them looking for the best possible way to get attain wealth and to be able to stand out in the overcrowded marketing space. Competition is no doubt high, thanks to the information age that we find ourselves in which has created more wealth in recent times than ever before and will continue to do so for a long time to come.
You must understand that, having big dreams without putting in the much needed effort will not get you that far and there is more than just having logos and trademarks designed for the sake of having an online presence.
So what do top marketers and entrepreneurs at large do that has seen them create wealth with ease?
- Cultivate a strong online presence – You must have come across this statement before but it is what top marketers are doing on a daily basis. This is by way of having an effective communication with your audience. The focal point is how you convey your message in such a way your audience can see true value and authenticity in what you are telling. Content marketing is all about storytelling, and this you need to harness if you want to build a solid community that will continuously buy into your brand. An online presence is important for outbound and inbound marketing because it reinforces your brand and what you offer to your target market. Once you’ve communicated with your audience enough, you’ll need to have a web presence that helps portray why your product or service is so great. Having a solid online presence takes time to build up but it gets you the much needed results that will last a long time.
- GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE – The comfort zone, as defined by LIFEHACKER, is a “behavioral space where your activities and behaviors fit a routine and pattern that minimizes stress and risk” – the operative words here being stress and risk. If you really want to be a top earner In the online space, you will have to do what top earners do and that is taking risk. The ones who fail see assert to the fact that the successful entrepreneur have a stroke of luck going for them. Hmm….i laugh. Until you get close to that one person who the public wants to associate with tells you his own story, then you will know it’s never easy but hard work and consistent push for success.
“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude – Thomas Jefferson“
However, there’s nothing wrong with being in your comfort zone, unless you get too comfortable and start holding yourself back instead of challenging yourself to learn, grow and try new things. Challenge yourself to be at an event when not hosted in your city or state, and that’s because it adds to your knowledge when you meet experts in the industry and network with others. Challenge yourself by learning one marketing strategy and be good at it so you will end up teaching people how to.
- OUTSOURCE YOUR JOBS – You must be wondering why you need to outsource some of your jobs when you have not even made any major head way in revenue. Well, there are other channels you can virtually hire professionals for cheap to ease the burden of most of your works. A look at Upwork.com and fiverr.com will give you leverage to take advantage of the professionals who charge very cheap fee and get your jobs done. This will enable you save time and money and prevent yourself from having a bad experience trying to figure so many things out.
You really can’t do everything by yourself because those tasks can be herculean, so things like personal branding, logo and website designs, blogging all can be outsourced to 3rd party agents or professionals to complete these tasks while you focus on your strengths.
The business world is a cutthroat landscape that requires you to be on your toes every single time, so finding the right way to conduct your business is an important part making operations work and one way to provide a solution or meet a deadline is to have the work outsourced.
- USE PAID TRAFFIC OFTEN– You just cannot ignore using paid traffic for your business and that is what sets the top earners apart from others. No doubt organic traffic is good but it takes time to get your business scaling up at the rate you want it to. The question is, what is the effective paid traffic source out there to use? My top 5 recommendations will be
- Facebook Ads
- Bing Ads
It will be best to pick one or two of these traffic source and master the dynamics around it. This will give you a great opportunity to get your business up and running. Drive consistent traffic to any of these strategies for 90 days and most importantly understand your numbers in and out. By knowing your numbers I mean understanding
- CPC – Cost per click, which is the actual price you pay for each click in your pay per click marketing campaigns
- Conversion rate – The percentage of users who take a desired action
- Earnings per click – Your average earnings generated as a result of clicks
- Cost per action – CPA
Knowing these numbers will arm you to determine what is working and how best to tweak it for better results.
- FOLLOW UP CONSISTENTLY– Make no bones about this, it’s an essential strategy to have a hold on your leads/audience through follow up emails. This is where your expertise in giving out core values comes into play. People need information and when you have your autoresponder set up, it helps to convert and retain these leads/potential clients. It’s relatively cheap to subscribe to any of the autoresponder, Aweber, Getresponse, Mailchimp to mention but a few. Alot of marketers respond to their leads using Gmail or AOL, this doesn’t make you look professional. So take note on that.
There’s no doubt in my mind that the average marketer following these simple strategies will commit to success while focusing on income producing activities.
Having read this content, please leave your comment in the comment box and I will be glad to respond to all.